2014 DxMA Global Marketing Summit
Accountable Care’s Impact on Diagnostics: Follow the Money
April 16 – 17, 2014
San Francisco, CA
Affordable Care is having a major impact on Diagnostics. How are you and your organization keeping up with this rapidly changing environment?
By attending this year’s Global Marketing Summit you will be able to listen to and interact with industry experts on key topics affecting our market.
Highlights of this year’s meeting include:
• Presentations and round table discussion on the legislative and industry impact associated with Affordable Care
• Topics associated with Following the Money: Talks focusing on funding opportunities for new technologies and opportunities and challenges
associated with marketing products outside of the U.S.
• Discussions on how Point of Care testing fits into Accountable care and the challenges associated with bringing diagnostics closer to the patient
• Industry expert overview on diagnostic market/Industry trends
• Announcement of the 2013 Marketer of the Year Award and a presentation by the 2012 winner on the results of their award winning program
• Speakers targeting and impactful discussions on trends that impact our industry (including regulatory issues and reimbursement challenges
• Knowledge-sharing of effective marketing practices including lead generation and CRM, marketing automation, social media and direct to
The Global Marketing Summit is an excellent opportunity to meet and interact with new and current friends and colleagues. In addition April is an outstanding time of year to visit the Bay area.
Sign up now for this exciting program to keep your industry knowledge current, see some great marketing and network with colleagues across the industry!