Global Marketing Summit
DxMA’s Global Marketing Summit Registration is Now Open!
Summit Registrants Also Qualify for Discounted Rates at the Executive War College.
DxMA and the Executive War College are co-locating in 2017: Bringing together vital information on regulation, reimbursement, technology, and marketing for the clinical laboratory industry
Sheraton New Orleans on Canal Street
|Dx Creative Communications Awards Dinner and Presentations
DxMA Global Marketing Summit
Dark Intelligence Group’s Executive War College
The DxMA Global Marketing Summit gathers leaders from more than 50 diagnostics companies. The Executive War College is the world’s largest conference devoted to the management and operation of clinical laboratories and pathology groups.
Here’s a preview of this year’s Summit sessions:
- A Global Market Briefing by Stephanie DeAlmeida, BBC (QuintilesIMS)
- Disruptive Technologies by Greg Tsongalis, PhD, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and The Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Cybersecurity for Manufacturers and Labs
- Jim Jacobson, Siemens Healthineers
- William D. Clark, Cybersecurity Consulting, CSC Inc.
- Suresh Mandava, Cybersecurity Consulting, CSC Inc.
- A Panel Discussion on Wearables and Handheld Technology
- Delivering Marketing Value with Effective Storytelling, Gavin A. Finn, PhD, Kaon Interactive, Inc.
- Case Study of Health Economics as Sales Tools, Joen Johansen, Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (invited)
- Lessons Learned from the Field: Best Practices in Setting Market Research Objectives and Strategies, Larry Worden, MDxI
- How to Get the Most from Social Media in Your Marketing Mix, Jared Tipton and Darwa Peterson, Cepheid
Registration Rates for DxMA’s Global Marketing Summit
$525 Individual Member
$475 Benefactor, Company, Agency and Affiliated Society Members
Special rates are also available for Executive War College registrants who wish to attend the DxMA Summit—send us a copy of your EWC registration and receive a dedicated registration code for the Summit at the rate of $475 per person.
Registration Rates for the Executive War College
$1095 Early Bird Registration Rate (on or before March 10, 2017)
$1295 Regular Registration
DxMA Global Marketing Summit registrants that want to attend the Executive War College can take 10% off whichever rate is applicable by date when they register.
Conference details can be found at:
Go here for the Executive War College Registration page
When the form asks for a discount code, enter DxMA17 to receive the 10% discount on registration fees.
Don’t forget to make your hotel reservation while there are still rooms available at the discount rate!
Go here for information on New Orleans, the hotel and other helpful travel information:
Travel & Hotel
Go here to make your hotel reservation:
Executive War College hotel reservations page.
Dx Creative Communications Awards
Don’t forget that the Dx Creative Communications Awards reception and dinner take place on Sunday night, April 30 at the Sheraton Hotel. All full DxMA Summit registrants are invited to attend at no additional cost. It is an opportunity to mix and mingle with the best of the best in clinical diagnostics marketing. See award winners in categories including digital and print advertising, direct to patient campaigns, direct marketing, mobile apps and interactive marketing, tradeshows and exhibits, and much more.
The Dx Creative Communications Awards information will also be available in December, including new categories and a streamlined entry process.
Downloads of the 2016 Summit presentations are now available to DxMA members. Click the Archives button below to access these files, as well as presentations from the previous years' events.
Note: This is a member-only benefit. Click below to login / access this page.
If you are not a member, you can join DxMA today and access these highly rated presentations.
View our Cancellation Policy for all DxMA Events.